• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JG - Customs: Ranger CF - M390 SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
First time posting in the Knife Makers sale section.
I am a Fairly new maker from South Africa and wish to take part more in Blade Forums.
Depending on how this sale goes, I will be selling off order cancellations in this forum from time to time.
This is a cancellation from Last month:

Model: Ranger
Lock: Carbidized and Bronze Anodized Frame lock
Scale: Carbon Fibre
Steel: M390 Full Flat Grind

Specs:
Overall Length: 8.6 inch
Closed Length: 5.1 inch
Blade Length: 3.9 inch
Cutting Edge: 3.9 inch
Blade Stock: 0.12 inch
Bevel Thickness: 0.01 inch
Weight – 3.7 oz

More info see Signature

Price: $500
Shipping: To the USA is costs $40 via DHL and takes 2-3 working Days.
Payment: Pay Pal (price excludes 3.5% paypal fee)

Please contact me at jason@itsmyweb.co.za

Pictures

Last edited:
Doubt you'll have a problem selling your knives here. Very clean. keepem sharp

That's the one I emailed you about!
If you keep selling on here I'll be sure to snag one as soon as I get the funds, great work as in line with all I've seen from you. Beautiful!

It not only looks good but it will also work well with that M390. It does a great job in the field ! Frank

Thank you Gentlemen. Very kind of you. I will leave it here for a couple more days, then send it off to IG if there are no takers

Regards
Jason

Gosh, that certainly is beautiful. Please bring us more in the future. It is just a little too long in the blade and grip, or I would have bought it. The slim blade grind and thickness will make that an outstanding slicer. Very impressive.
Don

That is amazing. If that was 3.25 inches I'd have been all over it. Just a perfect looking knife. That is one I'd sell my other knifes to fund.

Yea, Jasons knives look amazing. Got on his books yesterday for a Ranger, probably even 2. I can't wait for October to come!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back