• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jim Behring/Treeman, Cold Steel-Recon Tanto and SRK, Colt M7 bayonet, Masters of Defense Besh XSF1

31niner

Gold Member
I haven’t been on the forum in quite a while as my knife craze kinda died off over the years. I have decided to stop hoarding stuff so going to sell some things that are sitting around collecting dust. Figured I’d let y’all have a look first in case anyone is interested.

First up is a Jim Behring, Treeman Knives Combat Dagger. I bought this new, directly from his website in 2012-2013 (can’t remember exactly). Green coated blade with green G10 grip slabs. It has been in and out of the factory sheath but never used. $425 shipped and insured via USPS priority mail.
IMG_0143.jpeg

Next is a Cold Steel Recon Tanto. I purchased this at the PX in Fort Polk, LA in 1999 or 2000. It’s been handled, in and out of the sheath, and cut stuff over the years but still retains the factory edge which does have some minuscule spots of corrosion. Tang is stamped “CARBON V” and “Made in USA”. Has original factory sheath which shows some rub marks. $125 shipped via USPS priority mail.
IMG_0175.jpeg

Next is a Cold Steel SRK. I purchased this at the PX in Fort Polk, LA in 1999 or 2000. It’s been handled, in and out of the sheath, and cut stuff over the years but still retains the factory edge which has some spots of corrosion. Tang is stamped “CARBON V” and “Made in USA”. Has original factory sheath which shows rub marks. $125 shipped via USPS priority mail.
IMG_0164.jpeg

Next is a surplus Colt M7 bayonet with USM8A1 scabbard. Has some mild corrosion at the tip. Shows the typical grit, grime and use of a surplus blade. $125 shipped via USPS priority mail.
IMG_0153.jpeg

Next is a Masters of Defense Besh XSF-1. I bought this new and have never used it. It remains in factory original condition. Has been in and out of the factory sheath so will show minimal handling marks. This is NOT the titanium variant. Factory box included. $375 shipped and insured via USPS priority mail.
IMG_0187.jpeg

Zelle, check, cashier’s check, or USPS money order. A personal check will have to clear before I ship. If you don’t have any feedback I will want to talk to you first. If you commit to buy you are affirming you are at least 18 years of age and the item you are buying is not prohibited where you live. I have a bunch of pictures on my phone, I will happily blast them all to you via email or text. As always, feel free to as questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Now accepting Zelle as electronic payment method. Reasonable offers considered.

Back