• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jim Hammond "FleshEater" For Sale...

RyanW

Unfortunately for Financial reasons I am selling my un-used Knives in my collection. This is the FleshEater by Jim Hammond, I ordered it directly from him and waited for over a year to get it. I hate to see it go but it needs to get some use and I need the Funds. There is one very small mark on the right side of the blade (Tried to take a photo but it is too light/small to see). other than that it is perfect, never used, never sharpened!

Dimensions and Details:
Overall length: 14”
Blade Length: 9”
Steel: .250” 440-C
Handle Material: Linen Micarta
Fittings: 304 stainless steel
Overall Finish: Micro-glass bead-blast
Sheath: Kydex & Nylon

FE.jpg

FESheath.jpg

The First "I'll Take it" gets it! I prefer PayPal, but will accept Money Order if absolutely Necessary... $750 shipped Con US.

You must be 18+ yrs. and legal to own in your State...

wow! one of the nicest shapes for a fixed blade i've ever seen, hands down. know were not supposed chat here, so that is all, sorry.

wow! one of the nicest shapes for a fixed blade i've ever seen, hands down. know were not supposed chat here, so that is all, sorry.
Infraction warning issued for chatting.

Yes the top Swedge is sharpened... This knife is SHARP!

I've got to say i really love this knife and ive been looking for a big gnarly sucker to keep around for home protection (obviously also boarding on art). im usually just into folders.

anyways, ill take it...ifff....you can hold the knife for me. i can personal paypal you half now and half sometime this coming week, at the latest.

If you want to just keep the knife up for sale i understand, thought id make the offer.

Ben... I sent you an Email. I am still taking names if people are interested in this "FleshEater"

You've got seconds timsum. it is sold Pending funds.You need to accept PM's for me to send you one;)

Last edited:
Looks like funds are not coming so this is back up...timsum let me know if you are still interested!

Hi Ryan, yes, please pm me your contact details and I will correspond with you on payment and shipping arrangements.

Cheers

Hi RyanW, I just enabled my profile to received pm from you. Thanks for bring that up. Cheers.

I'll take it!!!!!

I'm a student of Sensei AJ Advincula, who designed that knife.

Is it still available?

Unfortunately for Financial reasons I am selling my un-used Knives in my collection. This is the FleshEater by Jim Hammond, I ordered it directly from him and waited for over a year to get it. I hate to see it go but it needs to get some use and I need the Funds. There is one very small mark on the right side of the blade (Tried to take a photo but it is too light/small to see). other than that it is perfect, never used, never sharpened!

Dimensions and Details:
Overall length: 14”
Blade Length: 9”
Steel: .250” 440-C
Handle Material: Linen Micarta
Fittings: 304 stainless steel
Overall Finish: Micro-glass bead-blast
Sheath: Kydex & Nylon

FE.jpg

FESheath.jpg

The First "I'll Take it" gets it! I prefer PayPal, but will accept Money Order if absolutely Necessary... $750 shipped Con US.

You must be 18+ yrs. and legal to own in your State...

Back