• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JJ's Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is closed.

Spyderco Cricket, etched. Price drop to $40 (SOLD)

Used.

There is one small ding in the edge near the tip.

Kershaw ZT 0500 M.U.D.D. $90 (SOLD)

Used

Also carried a lot. The lock doesn't have very strong blade retention, with even just a little tension on the pivot it won't self close at all (right now I have it set so that it will self close reasonably well). There is some damage on the end of one of the aluminum slabs.
Also, there is a hole in the bottom of the seal around the thumb slider, between the outer ring of rubber and the scale (you have to pull the rubber back a bit to see it).

Last edited:
This thread is Closed.

Cold Steel 2011 Voyager (4") $30 (SOLD)

Lightly Used.

I might have carried it for a week. There is a little wear on the clip and the edge has been touched up.

BG-42 Military $190 (SOLD)

Lightly used.

A little wear on the clip, the edge has been touched up, and the CF is smoothed out from handling.

Last edited:
This thread is closed.

Kershaw ZDP-189 Blur. $50 (SOLD)

Used.

The edge has been thinned a bit near the heel of the blade (mostly because the blade grind is off center), there is some scuffing on the blade from sharpening.

Kershaw Rainbow Chive. $20 (SOLD)

Used.

Carried a bunch, the edge has been touched up a few times. I took the safety off, it's long gone now.

Victorinox Soldier $10 (SOLD)

Used

Carried and sharpened a lot.

Victorinox Solo $6 (SOLD)

Used.

Carried and sharpened a lot.

Victorinox Bantam $5 (SOLD)
(smaller than the other two)

Used.

Carried a bunch, the edge has been touched up once or twice.

Last edited:
This thread is closed..

Spyderco Resilience $30 (SOLD)

Lightly Used.

I carried it for a week or so, the edge has been touched up.

Spyderco Catcherman $20 (SOLD)

Well Used

This is an old knife, has been carried and sharpened a lot, there is one big chip in the blade.

Police 3 $70 (SOLD)

Used

I've sharpened it a bunch and carried it a lot.

SS Police $60 (SOLD)

Lightly Used.

I might have carried it for a week or two. The edge has been touched up once or twice.

Last edited:
This thread is closed.

D'Allara Drop Point $50 (SOLD)

Used

I sharpened the blade flat with the primary bevel, it looks funny but it's sharp.

ZDP E4 $30 (SOLD)

I gave it a convex grind, kind of a hack job though as it's now about 1/8" shorter.
I had intended on giving it a FFG, but that takes a long time to do properly with full hard ZDP. I lost patience for that kind of thing recently.

SE ZDP-189 Endura 4 $60 (SOLD)

Used.

One side of the blade is scuffed up from sharpening (I grind it flat with the stone on one side)

Last edited:
I'll grab the buck bravo, x2, and centofante if they're still available.

Thanks,
Czech.

Hey JJ!

I'll grab the soldier, solo, bantam, catcherman and both ZDP Endura 4's (plain edge and serrated) too!

Czech

Last edited:
Just noticed at the top, if there is any way I can buy these, I have been looking for these for ever.

Ok, I'll give up all three SAK's to aznpos531 and grab the police III g10 and police II stainless instead...

Sorry for changing my mind!
Czech

Thanks Joshua, as per our email conversation payment sent for the Cold Steel and Spyderco Resilience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back