JK Knives Passaround Review Thread

Jeff that sheath is perfect looking.

People, try 3/32-inch thick steel.

David Farmer, Bryan Breeden, Koyote, all use it and I respect the hell out of them for going against the industry standard way of thinking.

Fear of having only one knife should never come into play when you are trying to cut! Rocks are hammers and thick sticks will pry and hammer.

-RB

Jeff that sheath is perfect looking.

People, try 3/32-inch thick steel.

David Farmer, Bryan Breeden, Koyote, all use it and I respect the hell out of them for going against the industry standard way of thinking.

Fear of having only one knife should never come into play when you are trying to cut! Rocks are hammers and thick sticks will pry and hammer.

-RB

I agree. Not to mention, Koster and Fiddleback.:thumbup:

I have a few, and they are MEAN slicers, that stand up to wilderness taskes wonderfully.

Got the knives yesterday. Planning on getting outside with them tomorrow. A mediocre review will follow. That is all.

Sorry, all, for the delay. I've been battling a nasty cold the last few days, and haven't felt up to playing with these blades. Plenty of fondling, though. But, I'm doing better today, and plan on getting outside with these lovelies tomorrow, and posting a review in the evening. Meantime, who's up next? Thayne? I can catch the post tomorrow PM if I know the addy that I'm sending it to. Again, sorry for the delay...

No worries brotha! Yep Thayne is after you. I will PM you his address in a bit.

Hope ya feel better dude! j

No worries brotha! Yep Thayne is after you. I will PM you his address in a bit.

Hope ya feel better dude! j

Yep, I'm doing better. Thanks for the kind words. Summer colds suck the worst :(. It's such a waste of quality weather. But I'm back in the saddle, and ready to post the most average* review any of y'all has ever seen. Stay tuned.

*average as compared to some (yes, that means you Jeff, J williams, and bear!)

Ya know. If I knew where conneticut is, you might be in trouble. Where is that is it in canada or something????:D:D I will find you!!!!:eek:

JK man. OR AM I???:confused::p

I knewthat would get your attention.
Cmon over bro, bring the family as well. It'd be fun.

Definatly. I will make it out there, Ive never been to the east coast. First time will more then likely be to go to WLC.

Ah but we will have peru before that happens. I am goin out west early next year to kick it with mtnfolk mike, and my cuz. Then Peru in sept or oct.

Definatly. I will make it out there, Ive never been to the east coast. First time will more then likely be to go to WLC.

Ah but we will have peru before that happens. I am goin out west early next year to kick it with mtnfolk mike, and my cuz. Then Peru in sept or oct.

Excellent! I plan on getting to Caly in October this year, where I will chill with Mike also. My friend just purchased a house by his home town.

Is there a possibility that Peru might be in September next year?

OK, the knives are on the move to tknife. Sorry about my tardiness in posting my review. I've got the old post-holiday scramble going on here, so bear with me. It'll be up this week sometime.

I got the card saying they are waiting at the PO for me. I'm gonna swing by on my lunch today and get them, then I'll be able to get out this weekend and play and take some pics. Can't wait, I haven't gotten any new blades in a while :thumbup:

Excellent, I can't wait to see your pics, and the work out you give them. JW thinks his blade can eat concrete as well as an FBM, you should test it:eek::D

Back