• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Joben's Custom Paracord Bracelets, and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #1 - Bracelets

Post #2 - Lanyards & Fobs

Post #3 - Paracord Colors

I can make bracelets in several colors and materials, ranging from paracord to jute twine.

104_0165.jpg

Jute
I really like jute ones in the Solomon Bar weave traditionally used for paracord bracelets.
Because of the smaller cord diameter these bracelets are thinner, with many more knots per inch. I fasten them with 3/8" buckles to match their width.
Bracelets of this material start out looking fuzzy, but quickly break in and become soft, smooth, and very comfortable. (see pic with three)
The one on the left is brand new, middle is a week old, the one on the right is fully broken in and and feels like silk. You won't even notice you're wearing one of these after a day or two.

Jute fibers are an excellent natural tinder. In a survival situation you could unravel your bracelet and pull apart the twine into it's constituent fibers. You can then easily ignite it with a firesteel.

(click to enlarge)

----------------------------------

Standard Paracord bracelet.

(click to enlarge)

Cobra Weave in one Color

(click to enlarge)

Cobra Weave in two colors.
Specify which color should be the zig-zag, and which the edging.

Cobra Weave, single color with contrasting stripe.

Zipper Sinet Paracord Bracelets:

(click to enlarge)

Fastens with a loop and stopper knot. These are actually a bit more comfortable than the ones with buckles IMHO.
I CAN put a buckle on these, if you want. Your choice of any one OR two colors.

Gutted paracord:

Anything you want in paracord I can also make with gutted cord. Obviously this means giving up the inner strands so if you envision ever using the cord for anything this probably isn't what you want. But as a fashion accessory it makes for a tighter crisper weave.

This one is gutted International Orange with a 3/8ths Inch buckle.

Buckles

I generally use 3/8 inch buckles, but I generally have a few 5/8 ones around if you prefer them.

Also, I don't stock them, but i can get a metal shackle connector like some makers use. Price is whatever i have to pay for them locally.

If you don't like hardware, I can do any style with loop and button knot type closure.

Other Materials and Colors

See post #3 for my currently available paracord colors.
If you want a paracord color I don't currently have, or want a bracelet made out of some other material, drop me a line and we can talk about it.

Satisfaction Guarantee

I stand behind my products 100%.
If there is ever any problem which is a result of a defect in material or workmanship you may return the bracelet for replacement.

The only thing I'm a stickler about is sizing, here is how that works...

Sizing

You tell me your wrist measurment.
We discuss if you want a loose or tight fit.
We decide on a bracelet measurment.
I make them to that size.
I measure them before shipment, and check with you if there is slight variation.

If they are not the size we agreed upon I'll fix it.

Pricing

Any weave, any material, any option: $6

Two for $11.50

Three for $16.50

Every bracelet after that is $5 each.

Deluxe Varieties

I really can't offer my standard pricing on these, at least not yet, they require a lot more cord and work.

No Fastener Elastic King Cobra

(click to enlarge)

These are built around a high quality elastic. and are made of one continuous piece of paracord (aprox 2 inches per inch of bracelet). They have no buckle and little sign of a seam or join.

Because they have no buckle and conform perfectly to your wrist they are the most comfortable bracelets I offer. Besides survival applications they make a handsome unisex accessory (My mother thinks they are beautiful)

Elastic King Cobra: $10

River Bar Bracelet

Info Coming Soon

---------------------------------

Standard at cost shipping applies: $1.5 and up depending on total package weight.

I accept Paypal, and Postal Money Orders.

Last edited:
Lanyards and Fobs

Paracord Key Fobs with Fauxton LED.

These are bright little lights, very useful.

[withdrawn temporarily]

$2.5

Standard at cost shipping applies: $1.5 and up depending on total package weight.

Paracord Lanyard Loop

This is a simple, functional knife retention design.

You can loop it around your hand for some very serious retention. The cord lock makes it adjustable. And when you aren't using it you can collapse the loop to keep it from snagging on anything.

Your choice of colors.
I have a generalized large at about 11", and Small at about 8. That seems to work for most knives. I can do custom lengths though.
I can also gut the cord if you knife has a small lanyard hole (under 0.2 inch).
Includes a bit of wire to aid in pulling the loop through.

$2

Last edited:
Currently Available Paracord Colors:

Hmmm this is getting unwieldy, going to have to get a better pic with embedded lables.

Also, the white, gray and desert tan are hard to photograph, they tend to come out looking lighter than they are.

colors3.jpg

White, Black, Gray, Yellow, Orange, Red, Burgundy, Blue, Kelly Green, OD Green, Forest Green, Foliage Green, Tan, Brown, Coyote Brown, Camo, Desert Camo, Woodland Camo

Not shown, Khaki, which is a bit darker than the Desert Tan.

Last edited:
Slight pricing adjustments.

New two-tone Solomon Bar option added.

Buckle Options added.

Last edited:
Back to Top. New colors are in.

Just finished a couple for someone else, and one for me. These nicely show off the matching earthtones and greens.

104_0271.jpg

New bracelet pricing scheme. I pretty much averaged it all out. I figure simple is better.

Last edited:
VERY NICE MAN ! I make them too, but I haven't learned how to make the zipper one yet. I haven't even looked into it, but they look great. Are they easier or harder to make than the cobra weave?

*Bump* :) New Striped Cobra Weave option added.

Key chains added.

Last edited:
Lanyard Loop resurected from an old thread of mine and added in with the key fobs.

I hope to have more lanyard designs soon. :D

Prices and shipping adjusted to reflect the fact that people may order a mixed bag of stuff.

Bump for new paracord colors in. I'll be updating the comparison pic soon.

Also, just finished this order.

BrianT.jpg

Bump for actually updating the color chart, which i forgot to do yesterday.

While I'm at it, here are some color combos that haven't been shown before.

Black and Tan, and Black and Gray, Zipper Sinnets with 3/8 buckles.
blackandtan.jpg

Last edited:
Good Honest bump this time. :D

New and unique bracelet type added.

White-1.jpg

WhiteStretch-1.jpg

WhiteWrist-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back