• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Joel Chamblin and CH Morris

on_the_edge

Gold Member
First up is a Joel Chamblin gent's swell center 2-bladed jack engraved by Simon Litton. Both blades are hand-rubbed ATS-34. Stainless fluted bolsters, liners and spring. Incredibly radiant premium gold lip pearl handles with 18k gold pins & shield. It also comes with a black leather pouch. Excellent walk and talk and as mint as they come. This is truly an outstanding knife all around.

Main blade length is 3.25", secondary is 2.25", and closed length is 4". This knife does have half stops and I believe it is warrantied by Joel for his lifetime. $1650 shipped CONUS.

Second is a stunning piece with Mother of Pearl from CH Morris. The blade is a beautiful 4" satin finished modified wharncliffe. OAL on this one is 9". The pinks and greens in this pearl is unlike any you have ever seen before;it is simply exceptional. My pics do not get close to doing this knife justice. $625 shipped CONUS.

One last thing, folks. ;) These two knives--both of them--are exquisite. IMHO, they represent two custom knifemakers at the pinnacle of their game. They leave absolutely nothing to be desired. Yes, they are THAT GOOD. :) As such, please do not waste my time with lowball offers or trade offers. As great as these two knives are, at the currently listed prices, they are also every bit as great a deal for a discerning buyer who demands the very best.

Pics are here:

http://imgur.com/a/6i0Ls

Back