John Lloyd Knives

I have said it before, John Lloyd is amazing - I knew his Knives were going to creep up in price when I first started this Thread- like a fool in changing times I sold my remaining stunning Stag's from John in years gone by - as most of us, I have regretted letting MANY knives go, but in saying that I am ok where I am- I just need to refine buying now into a more dedicated and disciplined manner to get to anywhere near my goal.

I am loving these beautiful knives, some of my friends have been gifted a John Lloyd, and I am enjoying this thread of beauties very much, thank you all for sharing.

I need to bite the bullet and get me a Lloyd. Seen so many sold through VCM and other places over the years and every single piece I could see in my pocket.

Some recent knives by John

Tony Bose pattern Backpockets with CPM-154

o2ggLaa.jpg

kBd2ymF.jpg

rISeYNM.jpg

i8RrUCX.jpg

A 4" Native

e3ZXne1.jpg

SBOIoij.jpg

Serpentine trappers

mCiIaT7.jpg

tg0QQ1x.jpg

Remington
IjEeth7.jpg

zb4oLXf.jpg

Not sure what the difference is between a Native and my Dino, but this 4 inch Dino is in musk ox horn and 52100 steel.

jGFg3Qp.jpg

wn9Wz1k.jpg
Jeff I'm not sure either ,I get both patterns crossed

Just in from John Lloyd

These are 4-3/8" trappers ( Don Hanson pattern) ,blades & springs are 52100 carbon

8HcSYUT.jpg

Three Quarter size ,4" closed,Remington Banana knives ,Don Hanson W-2 Damascus blades ( and spring)

FuA8Znq.jpg

3-3/4" closed Dog Leg Jack,top & bottom ram horn,There's an amber stag & Westy Ivorite in there too . 52100

aLjE0dS.jpg

Back