• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

John Lloyd Slipjoints Prices reduced

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
Good morning BF's members . I have a couple of trappers to list ,take a look, feel free to contact me Thank You ,-Vince

John Lloyd slim Gunstock. This is John's own design ,it's a gunstock frame that's a little slimmer than others I've seen. At 3-3/4" it's a nice carry size. This knife has gorgeous India Sambar stag covers,peined ss pins. It is nice & thin. SS bolster and mill relieved liners . Glass smooth action ,a 5 to 5+ on the pull,really perfect walk & talk. I can pinch this open. Hollow ground clip point blade of 52100 carbon with swedge ,crescent pull & satin finish.
Includes USA shipping and Paypal fee's
$485.

aKgnKIM.jpg

vx9fI5w.jpg

bNfgIn6.jpg

L27sScE.jpg

ntv5T4h.jpg

L0HUh0s.jpg

Last edited:
reserved

Last edited:
John Lloyd Remington 1263 ,modified to 4.5" closed . These " Banana " knives were 5.5" closed,originally . SS bolster,cap,pins,inlaid shield & mill relieved liners. Hollow ground clip point blade is 52100,with long pull. Blade measures 3-5/8" and it opens up to 8-1/8" OAL. The covers are rich looking stabilized walrus bone. Real smooth action with great walk and talk ,about a 5+ pull,I can pinch it open. This is a really nice knife by John , a classic.
Sold

A8unO5x.jpg

iUQ3Wiz.jpg

9DOGxUM.jpg

3CiewIl.jpg

MiNAz2R.jpg

4JBw4T2.jpg

Last edited:
Back