• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

johnston controls heat treating furnace NG/ anvil.

I have a johnston controls model 120 nat gas that I picked up a while ago, fired up once, and then moved to california. So it is sitting in my parents garage taking up space. I picked it up from my cousin who bought it nearly new from a machineshop that was going out of business. Its got low hours on it, and just needs a little paint, (humidity in new england) but it works just fine. The only part missing is a small UV sensor for the safty trip. Its a great forge. the mixing unit does a great job of keeping the temp very stable. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for this in the long run, but it does me no good right now. I also have a approx 120lb swedish steel anvil for sale. I only got to use it a couple of times, solid and rings nice.

furnace- $200
anvil- $200

Being in cali I can't deliver so its pick up only. The location is Bridgewater, MA

Man, I'd take the anvil but I'm down in VA. The closest I'll be getting to you is Ashokan, NY in Sept.

Training filipino kali with a couple of notable instructors out here, and enjoying the weather. Its nice, not to cold, not to hot, its nice.

Know anyone going to Ashokan, NY in September? I'd be willing to reimburse them a few bucks for gas if they'd haul the anvil to me....

i'll be headed there, and i'll also be headed to gregs house before that. i think i might be able to do something for you

Michael,

That'd be great! Like I said, I'll get ya' some $$$ for the transport and trouble, just let me know your fee.

Kali,

Let me know if this works for you and I will remit payment (PayPal if possible).

I don't have much weight behind me, but I'm in! Let me know if you hear from Gene??(kaliandk9s) about payment if deal works for him....and thank you very much.

Back