Join the "Save Jim Clifton from HIKV" Society

Just thought I'd mention that this post makes #82, and the thread still shows signs of life. Been a while since we had a topic garner over a hundred posts, but I believe this one can make it!

RUS,
JUST HAVE THE GUYS VOTE THOSE THAT "KNOW
I'M PURE, VOTE "RESEARCH" THOSE THAT "THINK" I HAVE THAT CRAZY STUFF(HIKV)VOTE HIKV! NO VOTES FROM FLA. EXCEPT MINE!TO START MINE OFF PUT UNCLE UNDER "RESEARCH"!
jim

:
Hmmmm, on 2nd.thought I think Uncle Bill is just humoring Tsimi and now I am not so sure of this so called "reseach" deal.
It has to be that Tsimi is still swimming on the river of De Nile and is pretty much hopeless.
Pity, Dayumed Pity!!!
smile.gif

------------------

>>>>---Yvsa-G@WebTV.net---->®

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

I don't know Jim personally, but judging from his posts I'd have to vote HIKV (severe denial phase). I still remember <a href="http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum65/HTML/000360.html" target="_blank">this post</a> from February:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jim_l_clifton:
Does any other K members get the urge to buy EVERYTIME a UBDOTD comes up!Y ou may not need it,but it's one you don't have & YOU WANT IT!</font>

biggrin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Novadak (edited 03-15-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bill Martino:
How many has Jim contributed!!!?

</font>

Strange that I have yet to receive any khukuris from Tsimi!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Could it be,,,, nay...Jim, say it ain't so....
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

BTW, I think ¥vsa, Rusty, and those who have not benefitted from Jim's largesse should have an opportunity to receive a khukuri from Jim ...what say you...
wink.gif

Harry

[This message has been edited by Apothecary (edited 03-15-2001).]

That's a good point -- Jim has never given me a khukuri either. How do we know he's giving them away? How do we know he isn't hiding them all under his bed?

If we're going to have a vote ... let's have all the people whom Jim has never given a khukuri to speak up. If there really is anybody he's given khukuris to they ought to be willing to speak up, too. Bill can check the IPs to see if any such posts are really from Jim posting under a false identity. Addicts are sneaky, you know ... they'll do anything to conceal their addiction ... lie ... hide khukuris under their beds....

------------------
-Cougar :{)
Use of Weapons

I never received anything but grief from Jim - have you Yvsa?

:
Well I can say that Tsimi writes some nice e-mail,but that's all I've gotten fom him, _Nary_ a Khukuri as yet.
frown.gif
wink.gif

------------------

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;---Yvsa-G@WebTV.net----&gt;®

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

Gentlemen,
ALAS,I now know how the "POOR" country boy feels going up against "ALL" those CITY SLICKERS!I can see none of you has been introduced to "WEBSTER", ALLOW ME TO DO SO!RESEARCH-CLOSE CAREFUL STUDY,TO STUDY"THOROUGHLY",SCHOLARLY INVESTIGATION!
According to Uncle there are over 200 types of K's,I was getting as many as i could to compare!But what do I get,Novadak trying to NAIL me, Rus looking for kindness(not likely)& Koz,Yvsa(CRAZY NDN),Cougar(CRAZY FRENCHMAN)& Koz, we musn't forget the INSTIGATOR , THE... (THERE "has"TO BE A CERTAIN WORD FOR HIM BUT WITH MY "HUMBLE EDUCATION " I can't think of it)!ALL of these GUYS(FRIENDS???) looking for free handouts(K'S)!hee!I(can't see it.but I'm hanging my head, with a tear running down my face,am only a humble researcher)!Oh by the way Koz,UNCLE has me looking at another K,& you guys "think" I am HIKV'D, RESEARCH, "it's wonderful"!
JIM

NOV,
YOU SHOULD BE IN POLITICS OR THE MEDIA!NOTICE IN THE WHOLE COTEXT I STATED I "DIDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM"!I'M AN INNOCENT!
jim

Innocence is relative...I have the notion that Jim may be ready to participate in another MA demo....Oh, Vince, Blues.....
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Harry

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jim_l_clifton:
YOU SHOULD BE IN POLITICS OR THE MEDIA!NOTICE IN THE WHOLE COTEXT I STATED I "DIDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM"!I'M AN INNOCENT!
</font>

Hee hee hee..
wink.gif

I did notice that, but attributed it to denial -- since the post was worded "does any other K members..."
tongue.gif

Of course, Jim can disprove his HIKV by sending everyone.. oh, anything with a grey horn handle should do nicely.
biggrin.gif

Mei-chan, troublemaker
wink.gif

Koz,
What's this?? The HI SAFETY OFFICER encouraging an accomplished MEAN M/A(VINCE)TO BEAT UP,An OLD "HELPLESS" MAN(ME), TO GET MY K'S?? You should be ashamed!Nov.,Give?? "YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY K'S FROM ME, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!Do to the many lurkers who emailed me,giving their support of my "RESEARCH PROJECTS"I SHALL CONTINUE & "NEVER" ENTERTAIN THAT FOREIGN IDEA(hikv)!Having proved my position, & won! I humbly rest my case!
jim

You've proved your position alright Jim. Deep in the middle of the land of DENIAL. And since you are "researching" all these K's and sharing them with others, and are infected with the HIKV (no matter how much you disbelieve it...you are). That would classify you as a carrier and transmitter of HIKV. So how's it feel to have infected so many other people? See what your "research" has done?

Duhard.gif

Above
Thought you'd like to see how Jim is holding up under the strain.
joker.gif

---------------------

cwmdie.gif

Back