Jokes !!

Whats the best way to remember your wifes birthday ??

Forget it once !!

In need of a new chief samurai, the Emperor calls together all the great dojo masters. After a huge and glorious tournament, just three champions are left:

A Chinese Samurai, a Japanese Samurai and a Jewish Samurai. In one final test, the emperor asks the trio to prove their swordmanship. Immediately, the chinese samurai steps forward, unsheathes his mighty sword and it scythes through the air with a 'woosh'. The onlookers gasp as a single fly falls to the floor, sliced in twain. But the japanese samurai is not impressed. Weilding his own shiny blade, he also clefts the air, and with a quick 'swoosh' another fly falls -this time in four, precise pieces. The crowd goes wild. Finally, its the turn of the jewish samurai. Smiling, he pulls out his weapon, and theres a quick flurry of thrusts. The fly, however, glides happily away and out of a near by window.

"Shame on you", grumbles the emperor. "You failed to kill the fly." "Aah" says the jewish samurai, "but circumcision is not supposed to kill !! "

Originally posted by Bill Martino
If the fly glides away happily he is a very strange fly.

ROTF hee hee hee HA HA HA HA HA!!!:D:D:D Good one!!!:D

Once there were three babies still inside the uterus of their mother.

They were all talking and wondering what each other was going to do when they grew up.

The first baby said, "I want to be a fireman so I can put fires out."

The next said, "I want to be a carpenter so I can fix this place up."

The last one said, "Heck, I just want to get an HI Khuk so I can kill that bald headed bastard that keeps popping in and out of here!"

Back