• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jon Graham Midtech Stubby Ringed Razelcliffe (*GMT SRR)

Up for sale is my GMT (Graham Mid Tech) Stubby ringed Razelcliffe. Awesome little utility blade by Jon Graham, never used or carried, brand new as received from maker. One of only ten made with this beautiful dark acid stonewash finish on blade and tang and sold through lottery on Jon's forum. This thing is the perfect size for an EDC and the sharpened flat front edge makes it a supremely useful tool or backup self defense knife. One of the sharpest blades I've ever seen out of the box, both edges would probably split hair. Beautiful black leather pocket sheath included. You won't see a better deal on these nor are you likely to see another acidwash one.

Specs per Jon:

Acidwashed RWL34, machined olive drab G10, and the same leather pocket sheaths my customs get by outrider leather .
2'' blade, and 6'' OA .

$old NETshipped in the conUS. International only at buyer's exclusive risk and expense. First UNCONDITIONAL "I'll take it" has priority. Trades always considered but cash is king.
Please send all questions or offers via PM/email. Lowballers will be ignored.
789ff1ea5f2f24b9faeae2cf3674811e.jpg

286e3b666bf50f8ea4d6e976a79ef9f5.jpg

479114f9171e396c4a00a345dc1db8a7.jpg

Last edited:
Back