JouFuu Leather

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
Hello my very own hosted forum. Crazier things have happened, but this is one I didnt see coming. Figured it was time to take the steps and host my own area.

Working the 'day job' right now, but i wanted get a thread up while the paint was still wet.

Bud

Congrats and good luck Bud! I'm sure this place is gonna be a hit..

Congrats and good luck Bud! I'm sure this place is gonna be a hit..

Congrats on the new forum Bud , best of luck...........

Awesome Bud! Congratulations!

Appreciate it!

I'll have things up and going better this evening, but getting this forum open today was pretty exciting for me. Not expecting it to explode but this does allow me my own little corner on the forum. And, that's pretty rewarding in itself.

Bud

Congrats Bud. Look forward to what you've got to show/say.
Still making Fiddlevack leather?

Thanks and absolutely I will still be making leather for Fiddlebacks .. and Fletchers, W.A. Surls, OKT, etc.

Congratulations! I still need to get back to doing some work, but the new job has me traveling again.

Bud:

Nothing like having your own place.....best wishes for continued success !

Peter

Have you made any sheathes for the 24/7?

Yup. I own Fletcher's 24/7, Pro6.5 and the Estaban .. but I cant tell them apart. lol. You'll have to show me a picture of which one you have for me to match it up.

Yup. I own Fletcher's 24/7, Pro6.5 and the Estaban .. but I cant tell them apart. lol. You'll have to show me a picture of which one you have for me to match it up.

Everyone is in bed and the lights are out! I'll snap a pic tomorrow and post it. I just received it 2 days ago along with a Forty Point Pugsly and Andy's last Knife Guild Hiking Buddy!! Awesome package in the mail. They took months and months to get to me, but the reward for waiting was sweet!

Back