JouFuu Leathers 'Flea Market'

I have a couple of sheaths to offer for sale here, both are for Fiddleback Hiking Buddies:

First up is a unique fold-over top hiking buddy sheath with a snap closure. I got lucky and scored this on the forum on release, but I never ended up getting a knife to fill it with. I carried my original hiking buddy in it once, but I usually carry that knife in an ISP sheath, so I never took this one out. It has a few marks from being moved across the country but is in fantastic shape. $SOLD CONUS please.

IMG_1340 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

The second sheath is a "Gator" leather (not actually gator) Ambidextrous Carry for a Hiking Buddy. Its a really cool pattern that was hand done and clearly took some time and work. Looks great. I had my hiking buddy in it a couple of times, but barely used it. Time to let it go to someone else. $SOLD CONUS please.

FullSizeRender by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1350 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1351 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

Last edited:
Dropping prices to help get stuff moving - $SOLD CONUS if anyone is interested?

I have a couple of sheaths to offer for sale here, both are for Fiddleback Hiking Buddies:

First up is a unique fold-over top hiking buddy sheath with a snap closure. I got lucky and scored this on the forum on release, but I never ended up getting a knife to fill it with. I carried my original hiking buddy in it once, but I usually carry that knife in an ISP sheath, so I never took this one out. It has a few marks from being moved across the country but is in fantastic shape. $85 shipped CONUS please.

IMG_1340 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

The second sheath is a "Gator" leather (not actually gator) Ambidextrous Carry for a Hiking Buddy. Its a really cool pattern that was hand done and clearly took some time and work. Looks great. I had my hiking buddy in it a couple of times, but barely used it. Time to let it go to someone else. $70 shipped CONUS please.

FullSizeRender by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1350 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

IMG_1351 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr

Last edited:
3 for sale

Top to bottom:
Dangler for ~4-4.5” blades - $70
Dangler for ~3.5-4” blades - $60
Pouch for 3” blades - $50

Please email me at jw19719@gmail.com for the quickest response.

ZqtCKBH.jpg

Attachments

• 97F617A7-73DE-4673-A1D2-2C9CCFF10835.jpeg
    97F617A7-73DE-4673-A1D2-2C9CCFF10835.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 185
  • B9C2EF9C-3B3A-4AB2-96C2-D53938B0A5E4.jpeg
    B9C2EF9C-3B3A-4AB2-96C2-D53938B0A5E4.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Three up for grabs. New, unused. Prices include shipping Conus. First "i'll take........" applies.
Left to right:
Larger sheath for Surls Bison, Fiddleback Hunter/possible woodsman 9" of coverage $65
Medium sized sheath for 7" of coverage $55
Smaller for Surls quartermaster, fiddleback hiking buddy $45

I
3 joufuu sheaths:

Left: Left-handed / left-pocket joufuu sheath with Mandalorian Mythosaur clip for Fiddleback runt or similar. $45

Middle: Right-handed / right-pocket joufuu sheath with punisher clip and blue stitching. Approx 5” long. Knife opening 1 1/2” at widest point. Fits Fiddleback models similar in size to an Esquire or Solo. $old

Right: Right-handed / right-pocket joufuu sheath with blue stitching for Fiddleback runt or similar. $old

$115 takes all three!

Prices include pp fees and USPS shipping.

View attachment 1078107

View attachment 1078108
I'll take the LH Mandalorian

PM Sent

Three up for grabs. New, unused. Prices include shipping Conus. First "i'll take........" applies.
Left to right:
Larger sheath for Surls Bison, Fiddleback Hunter/possible woodsman 9" of coverage $65

Left to right:

allen456 allen456 --i'll take the smallest sheath. Is your PayPal address still wasknives at gmail dot com.

Last edited:
7 73mcrd I’ve sent a couple emails. Wondering if maybe they are landing in your junk email. Can you confirm?

Back