Joufuu Sheath owner's pics!

IPS Sheath with purple damascus wharncliffe. Nice snug fit though I have to insert the knife in backwards.

d083475cba037378fa9eed934d755413.jpg

414795926bc86ee13603613f702f9a39.jpg

Glad to hear it Tom. That knife is pretty spectacular - love the philellow shadetree!

Here's another of Bud's cool sheaths - Ambi for a Monarch. I dig the look, feel, and even smell of the mink oiled brown leather. Neat how it changes color with knife in place around contours, (though admittedly my pics don't show this).

IMG_1690-vi.jpg

IMG_1695-vi.jpg

IMG_1691-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Re the Handyman, Bud you might remember that knife. It was in the batch you shot in your last shop walk through pics. It disappeared for several weeks, but then re-appeared at Knives Ship Free. In the pic you shot the Philellow was more understated then any other pics of that color I'd seen. It was almost more "pineapple-like" And I wondered what Philellow was like in the flesh. Turns out your picture was truer to the real and I prefer it. My/these pics show it more like the other photos Ive seen.

I owe you for that one to!!

Last edited:
Re the Handyman, Bud you might remember that knife. It was in the batch you shot in your last shop walk through pics. It disappeared for several weeks, but then re-appeared at Knives Ship Free. In the pic you shot the Philellow was more understated then any other pics of that color I'd seen. It was almost more "pineapple-like" And I wondered what Philellow was like in the flesh. Turns out your picture was truer to the real and I prefer it. My/these pics show it more like the other photos Ive seen.

I owe you for that one to!!

Ahhh .. yeah, I dont add any filters to my camera or filtering software afterwards when I shoot pics like that. Defeats the purpose of the pics. Cool knife for sure and the sheath compliments it. Awesome combo. :thumbup:

Does anyone happen to have a pic of the HB-2 being worn?
Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Does anyone happen to have a pic of the HB-2 being worn?
Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

mistwalker shared this one a while back in the 'show off your leather' thread in the Fiddleback forum .. but I haven't changed the pattern.

20150127_122117_zps0cmlaewc.jpg

Owe this one to Dsarps. Thank You!!!
Recluse in Osage Orange with JouFuu Pancake sheath
DSC00692_zpszlosloqg.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pic Abe (as always) .. but that's a pancake sheath, not a taco. :p

oooohhhh .. that bone handle Punk is freaking nice!

^^ That matched up really nice ^^

:thumbup:

Back