Juice KF4 for $19.99 at Costco

Heads up to anyone who wants one, I saw the Juice KF4 for $19.99 at Costco and they had a whole stack of them. They normally retail for $50 and up, so this is a great deal.

gatch said:
Heads up to anyone who wants one, I saw the Juice KF4 for $19.99 at Costco and they had a whole stack of them. They normally retail for $50 and up, so this is a great deal.

You guy's and your Costco stores..your killing me. :)
I'm located in South Dakota and have never seen a Costco store.

Would there be any chance I could get you to pick me up one and ship it to me?
I could do paypal or any other forum of payment.

Please...... :)

Unfortunately I am not a member of Costco so I can't purcahse anything there (joining fee is around $50 for a year). My wife joined us to the rival warehouse club BJ's, where I have never been able to find any decent multitools :(

Just thought I would let anyone know who wants one and is a member.

gatch said:
Unfortunately I am not a member of Costco so I can't purcahse anything there (joining fee is around $50 for a year). My wife joined us to the rival warehouse club BJ's, where I have never been able to find any decent multitools :(

Just thought I would let anyone know who wants one and is a member.

Ok, thanks for the fast reply. What a great deal.

I have a Juice Pro coming from phatch that he picked up at a Costco for me so I don't really need the KF4, but for that kind of price I would add one to my growing collection of Leathermans. :)

Buyem with both hands at those prices!
The KF is a sleeper and with that bright solar colour you won't lose it in the bush to be sure!

Kap

I tripped across this deal at my Costco in Durham, NC today (the K4) and just about pounced across the aisle. I didn't know the value of the thing, but knew that 19.99 had to be a steal. Awesome little tool.

Now; what to carry it in? Any favorites clip-type-case/sheaths to recommend?

Just at a Costco up here, and they didn't have any LM's there at all - they used to, though. I've found that in a lot of instances, if you are there, and you see something you want, you should buy it then and there or the next time, it won't be there. For the most part, they are pretty good, but the odd time......:)

- gord

ChristopherG said:
I tripped across this deal at my Costco in Durham, NC today (the K4) and just about pounced across the aisle. I didn't know the value of the thing, but knew that 19.99 had to be a steal. Awesome little tool.

Now; what to carry it in? Any favorites clip-type-case/sheaths to recommend?

I just bought one to keep in my back pocket next to a wallet. I keep it in a cut down minimag nylon slip case (the ones that come with the light). I put two cotton balls at the bottom to soften it up a little. I really don't notice it there. I work in an office, so I can't wear a wave on my belt. This was the next best thing.

Ready

I know this isn't a "the KF4 is so great" thread, BUT...

I have a KF4 and a Victorinox Spirit. I carry the KF4. It's just so much smaller and lighter than the Spirit, and it does the things I need it to do.

Scott Ridgeway said:
I know this isn't a "the KF4 is so great" thread, BUT...

I have a KF4 and a Victorinox Spirit. I carry the KF4. It's just so much smaller and lighter than the Spirit, and it does the things I need it to do.

I have both these tools and love them both, but you can't compare a Spirit to a Juice.

I do wish the KF4 had scissors in place of the saw blade.

I EDC an S2 because I think a KF4 is too heavy! Each to his own.

I signed up for a Costco membership today. The first thing that went into the buggy was a $20 KF4. (After you buy way too many multi tools, what's one more going to hurt?!) Anyway, that is a neat little multi tool. Don't think it'll take the place of a full size tool on the belt, but it does ride in the pocket well. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works out.

My wife saw mine and said "How come you didn't get me one, too." So the next time she comes back from Costco, she had gotten one for herself.

Ready

Back