Juice Pro is back

The Juice Pro has returned to Costco again. Basically the top of the line Juice with an extra tweak or two and exclusive to Costco.

No sheath this time, but the price is only 29.99.

I suspect they are being closed out.

I have no affiliation with Costco nor Leatherman.

Phil

Storm grey for color. Let me see if I can get back there and if there are any left before I commit to sending you one. It's not on their on-line store.

Phil

phatch said:
Basically the top of the line Juice with an extra tweak or two and exclusive to Costco.

Phil

It looks like the difference between the Xe6 Juice and the Pro is the pro has a Foil-Cutter Blade and Tweezers. I would love having the tweezers on it.

What is a foil cutter blade? It looks like a shorter blade that would maybe be used for scraping and poking holes. Never heard of a foil cutter blade before..

The foil cutter blade compliments the corkscrew and assist — it's used to cut the soft metal foil off the top of the bottle, exposing the cork.

It's really just a short, serrated hawkbill blade. I've used mine for various other tasks other than wine bottles.

What's cool about the "Pro" extras is, LM added them in otherwise wasted space — no extra "layer" added. Of course, that means they could easily retrofit the rest of the Juice line with the Pro tools... but they don't.

Gryffin said:
The foil cutter blade compliments the corkscrew and assist — it's used to cut the soft metal foil off the top of the bottle, exposing the cork.

Now I know. :)
I never would have guess, but then I don't do much with corks and bottles.

I'm sure I could find some other use for it too.

I carry a Micra on my key change because of the scissors and tweezers.
I think the pro would make a great tool to carry on day's I'm not working and don't need a full size LM.

The pro could replace my full size LM and micra for on the weekends

phatch,
Just wondering if you had a chance to pick up a juice pro for me. I tried to send a PM to ask but it would not let me. Don't mean to be pushy or anything, just thought I would check with you before I started looking around on ebay for one.

Thanks...

Yes, I got it this AM. Had a busy weekend. Paypal me $35.00 at and that covers tax and shipping, unless you live off the contiguous 48 states.

Phil

Last edited:
phatch,

I got the Juice Pro today. :thumbup: :thumbup:
I can't believe how thick it is. I will post a photo so others can see too.
I really like it. It feels so well built for such a small tool. I will be putting it to good use. I would like to thank you again for going out of your way and spending your time to do this for me. I really do appreciate it.

Thanks, :)

How does the Juice Pro compare with the SwissTool Spirit? Obviously if you have access to Costco, the Juice Pro is much cheaper but how do they compare in terms of use and quality?

Anybody ever have any success using the corkscrew with the assist? I tried 3 or 4 times and it kept slipping to the side , I gave up trying because I thought it would damage the Juice.

Ramirez said:
Anybody ever have any success using the corkscrew with the assist? I tried 3 or 4 times and it kept slipping to the side , I gave up trying because I thought it would damage the Juice.

You did the right thing. I persisted and something got sprung. After sending the Juice back to Leatherman for repair (well done, like new), I now pull corks by moviing the assist out of the way and turning the handle all the way down, rocking it to break the cork loose. Works every time.

Wow, deja vu!

As I posted elsewhere this morning, I've opened several dozen bottles with my Juice Pro, CS4 and SC2. You need to steady the assist on the edge of the bottle, so it doesn't slip off to the side, but once you get the hang of that, the extra leverage you get makes it a lot easier to pull corks than on unassisted corkscrews like on a Swiss Army Knife.

Back