• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Juice S2, Quark AA2, Condor bag

any interest in a maxped jumbo versipack in od green for the light?

It is one of the reguler jumbos, not one of the light weight edc or leo options. Great condition, just used to carry a change of clothes on a couple trips. (not camping trips, like car trips)

Nope. Heres the story on it.

I ordered it for use as a trail bag when riding ATV's, and since I was going on a riding trip in 2 weeks, I ordered it. Long story short, it didnt come in time and I ended up with a kodiak instead, and this left at home. I only used it as a suitcase once or twice for trips where I needed a change of clothes. the only mark on it is a small dot where a drop on sunscreen got on it, but I will clean that off.

Everything still available! Looking for RAT/ESEE knives. Really wanting an Izula, and an RC-3. Also looking for a Spyderco Para-Military.

I have a black Izula. Like new. I'm interested in the OD bag. Please hit me up here: musky_25@yahoo.com
I'm signing off and I probably won't be able to answer until Monday. If you choose not to wait, I understand. Possibly the Quark? Please state what this pertains to in the email. Thank you.

Back