Juice

Anyone have one of these? I just picked it up for my EDC. (People dont give you weird looks when you pull out a multi.) And was wondering, is there a sheath for it? I mean it fits nicely into my watch pocket on my jeans. But i was just wondering.

There's three different widths of Juice. I guess some generic nylon sheaths might fit whichever size you have. You could check out On/Scene Tactical. He can sheath anything. :)

Mine came with the clear plastic clip-on holder, it looks fine, though I think I would prefer a real sheath. I must admit I haven´t used it much, looked very cool when I got it but it just hasn´t found a way into my EDC, I´m too used to SAKs.

I bought an aftermarket (local guy who makes tactical stuff for military and LE) for my S2.

The plastic one exploded after a couple of days on the belt. Ticked me off, too, since it left a pretty good ding in the handle.

Before this I had carried it inside my LF using the case like a knife clip - this worked well and kept it from getting caught, but was bulky.

I've given several to my boys. I use the LM Wave the most, followed by the S2 when I need to look a little more dressy.

I use my Supertool in a Jensen holster when knocking around.

I love the micra, but my 15 yo daughter made off with it...

I use ALL of them, but espeically the Wave all of the time, but these are a handy dandy, NOT a replacement for a tool box.

When it gets serious I go for the real stuff.

The last time I didn't have real tools was more than 20 years ago in a friend's truck, and I did the repair with my Vnox Fisherman.

I carry real tools in vehicles just like I carry water and a couple of knives...

I've run into things that've nicked my 9" Kline 2000 Lineman's Pliers - made to cut hard wire...

Back