June--2013--Bubble Jig giveaway! Congratulations Adam!

:pWE have purchased our Dealer membership here on Blade Forums and are pleased to sponsor this giveaway under our new banner. This is our ninth year on Blade Forums; we have made many friends and have learned a great deal from the members. Thank you.

The winner of this giveaway will receive a complete Bubble Jig grinding system along with a hand forge blade of W2 steel forged by yours truly

DSC01324_002.JPG

If you already use a Bubble Jig please join in. Two of them are better than one.
If you are not familiar with the Bubble Jig and win this drawing, you are in for a real treat.
Good luck and lets get this giveaway rolling.

​

To enter this drawing, pick a three number combination, One pick per person please.
If two people are at an equal distance from the winning number, there will be a draw off between those two entrants.
This giveaway will be open until June 14th 5 pm. Winner picked at 8:00 PM.
You must have contact information to win, e-mail or PM.
The winner of this drawing must contact me within ten days of the drawing.
Pick Three Ohio is being used as the winning number indicator. [Pick Three Ohio evening number on June 14th Friday]

There will be a numbers chosen list posted on the first and last pages of this thread daily.

DSC01845.JPG
DSC01847.JPG
DSC01850.JPG
DSC01852.JPG
DSC01857.JPG
DSC01861.JPG
DSC01863.JPG
The finished forged blade is 12 OAL. I forged the blade with a full tang it can also be cut down and made as a hidden tang knife. This blade blank will make a nice bowie, fighter or a very nice counter knife. I'll heat cycle it so it will be ready to grind when it comes to the winner of this giveaway.

Numbers chosen list as of 8 AM 6/14/2013. You must have contact information to win, E-mail or PM.
Top.jpg
DSC01866.JPG

Here is the completed forged W2 blade blank. It will come to the winner, Spherodized, coated in lay out blue and ready to be turned into a great knife; it just takes the winner to finish it.

Last edited:
Back