Junglas Laserna Pack

you just weave the strap back and forth in between the sheath and the pack then snap at the bottom it should be tight.

cricket

I guess i will have to quit eating, it doesnt sound too good for a 48 now does it? lol. As i sit here eating a toasted bagel with cc! oh well maybe tomorrow:D

I've been wanting one of these, maybe for Xmas. Looks like it might make a great pack for hunting.

How thick are the walls? Out where I hunt is full of mesquite, most stuff doesn't hack it too well.

I can't speak highly enough of the Junglas Laserna pack. I'm beyond impressed with mine! I truly can't think of any negatives concerning the pack. It's the perfect size, at least for me, and I'm most pleased with the fact it adds no stress to my neck and back :thumbup:

I guess i will have to quit eating, it doesnt sound too good for a 48 now does it? lol. As i sit here eating a toasted bagel with cc! oh well maybe tomorrow:D
I bet mike can give you specs on the buckle and you could make a 6" extension strap.

Same in Black
p1100859.jpg

p1100858m.jpg

Monsier or anybody,

Do you know how I would attach my flashlight like in the above pictures?

Thanks for your help. :thumbup:

Last edited:
It might be clipped on the pack using a pocket clip, most flashlights have them.

Updated posting with 1 more picture.

OK, thanks.

My Fenix TK11 R2 has a sheath 'hook' and the light itself does not have any attachments.

The patch is sewn on so it is easy enough to take a razor balde or small knife and cut the patch off.

Does anyone have any pics of this pack in khaki? I know different cameras and lighting show colors differently, so I'd like something to compare to the pics on the ESEE site.

Back