Jungle Knife Mod, it's all Steely's fault!

Thanks again fellas, darn thing has been next to me on the couch since I finished it, the wife just laughs, she prolly jealous!!

Pagan, alas I never had the opportunity to attend the J.E.S.T school, but would have in a heartbeat. Have been a fan of there style blades they use. For you to have one of there blades and especially from one of the instructors is very cool.

I get the same thing from my wife. I can't help it. When you put some effort into something, you get attached. Im sure that's why she's hung onto me:D

Thanks again fellas, darn thing has been next to me on the couch since I finished it, the wife just laughs, she prolly jealous!!

Pagan, alas I never had the opportunity to attend the J.E.S.T school, but would have in a heartbeat. Have been a fan of there style blades they use. For you to have one of there blades and especially from one of the instructors is very cool.
Well, I haven't put it to much use. It's on my desk and I use it mostly just to open envelopes. I didn't attend the school either but I spent a lot of time talking to the instructors. I just never found the time to do it. I regret that now.
I'm going to have to get a membership to the forum so that I can post a picture.
S/F
Pagan

Back