Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

Wood for Christmas. Beauty a must.

jJKBgzC.jpg

Most things in life are due to luck I feel Gev, many will disagree but...I was lucky to get that knife, didn't will it, lucky to get the point&shoot Canon for next to nothing cos people only use phones now, lucky to get that shot in:D

Lucky to find this forum (by chance) very lucky to have friends on here like you:thumbsup:

Most things in life are due to luck I feel Gev, many will disagree but...I was lucky to get that knife, didn't will it, lucky to get the point&shoot Canon for next to nothing cos people only use phones now, lucky to get that shot in:D

Lucky to find this forum (by chance) very lucky to have friends on here like you:thumbsup:
And I you :)

and some of that luck too ;):)

Thank you Mark, Alan and hamsco for your kind comments.
Yes Mark the stag 15 above may be familiar to you. Our mutual friend Alan, made it available and I've been very happy with it since. Vaporstang Vaporstang , the Buck 303 is a fine knife and I don't think I've ever seen one look so good. Nice job!!!

Thanks Ratbert Ratbert ! I like it alot. If the stag on the pile side was just a little better match it would really be special. The pile side is quite knarly, which is good for grip and unique looking but not as showy. For me it's a near perfect EDC.

Back