Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

ebony2.jpg

Nice Red Bone shot on the Case Doug, I think the IXL shot, with a little dew on the leaf has made this an excellent shot-,,,it seems only six months you were asking advice on photo shots, my friend, its time for you to switch seats, as we may just come in and ask just how you have taken some of your splendid shots.

Thanks for the kind words Duncan, very generous of you. I may have misread your post, but if you intended the IXL shot compliment for me, it belongs to Gevonovich, the originator of this beautiful thread.

Hi everyone-Oh yes Doug I did mess up there didnt I :eek: , never -the- less, as per the photos that followed, your photos are quite stunning my friend, I think the passion we feel for our knives, and we are trying our best to capture this to show how we feel in the photo is bringing out the photographer in a lot of us, Geveonovich my friend as well, his shots are great, both of you really have my admiration in not only your photography, but the way you love your knives:thumbup:

My Favorite Knife of All Time, Just Have Not Been Able to Take a Good Picture of It!:

DSCN2488.jpg

DSCN2419.jpg

Back