Just a Picture:

A guy pushing against a large stone with his back. I think it is meant to ne turned to the right as a right side book end. I like playing around with the books and some of the really cool decorations in the Westin Library for artistic shots.

Reminds of a phrase we have been using lately, we cleaned the garage and it kept coming up: Work smarter not harder. We took a lot of old stuff to the dump, and tried to limit how many times we had to lift heavy stuff, and know where we were going to place the stuff we kept and still get around it in the garage, little pathways so we could get to stuff.

Far over the misty mountains cold...
20201024_185526-vi.jpg

Reminds of a phrase we have been using lately, we cleaned the garage and it kept coming up: Work smarter not harder. We took a lot of old stuff to the dump, and tried to limit how many times we had to lift heavy stuff, and know where we were going to place the stuff we kept and still get around it in the garage, little pathways so we could get to stuff.

Good philosophy! The older I get the more I embrace it! :)

Thank's Brian... I love everything about her ... she is my Favorite ...!! I remember reading in one of your posts that you
were influencing Andy in creating this model :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The design and execution are all Andy. I just came up with the concept while watching my 8 year old daughter use a Hiking Buddy and a Bushcrafter not long after Andy had released the Bushcrafter Sr. model. and knowing his Bushcrafter design was rooted in scouting thoughts and experiences. I just thought the BC Jr. was a viable concept, and I really like the model myself.

Her name is Ripple. She is an American Shepherd aka Mini Australian Shepherd. She is about 7 months now. She is a pretty smart dog.

seeing the Runt, F2 and WP next to each other IRL, wow I totally get it

Fiddleback knives make sense

I'd really like to add something like Leuku or Duke, one of the bigger blades

sooooo pretty and sharp :)

seeing the Runt, F2 and WP next to each other IRL, wow I totally get it

Fiddleback knives make sense

I'd really like to add something like Leuku or Duke, one of the bigger blades

sooooo pretty and sharp :)

The Woodsman or Duke get my vote! I LOVE a big knife! I have often used a Camp Knife as my only sharp tool in the woods for several days... I've even cleaned small fish with one! Anyway, Woodsman or Duke!

-Will

Back