Just curious

Hey Iz I was just wondering, how many knives you get out the door a week or month or year. How ever you keep up with it.

I average around 12 a month right now I think. That's knives and sheaths usually.
Some months it's up to around 15 and others it's down around 10. It all depends on complexity of the knives in the batch. Like for example a Missouri takes longer than the smaller knives. The Green River takes longer because of the pommel plate construction. :thumbup:
Iz

Well I guess that you are getting ready to drop down to an avg. of about 8 a month then b/c once they start reviewing over on that Bushcrafter Comp I'd say that you gonna be getting a lot of orders for the Green River! :thumbup:

IZ, that batch is looking good . Wow tweleve is a good number per month , maybe when I grow up .

Thanks, guys.
I just hope my challenge knife makes it home in one piece.:D:(
Iz

I'm hopin' it makes it to MY home in once piece. Bribed the last tester, so, it should be coming here, to Tennessee, instead of Missouri. :D

Watching the test vid that Iz did was enough for me. I'm on the list for one, hopefully near the top of the Green River orders. Can you etch a moose on it Iz? I really like mooses. :)

Moose

Back