Just got a Knifeworks Exclusive Benchmade 810.

sickpuppy1 sickpuppy1 here are the Pic's you wanted to see.

I just have to take it apart and mod the blade a bit I need to grind the edge forwards just a bit,you can see how there is a line where Benchmade stops the plunge grind or whatever it's called the edge goes behind that line just a a bit and when you sharpen the whole edge you ride the stone up onto the ramped section section where they stop the grind and that will cause the center section of the blade to wear uneven when you sharpen it.

THUt6Ov.jpg

DVcDvS0.jpg

ecbgOn0.jpg

Thanks Wade. Something about the colors and cuts of that knife I just really like. I have the basic green 940 and love the knife, but that version is just.....Damn!

I was thinking about getting the M4 version of this knife and I really don't like the scales the straight black just looks like trash because of the G10 or Nylon that Benchmade use's and I'm not a big fan of Benchmades G10 scales they just look like something you'd find at the dollar store.

The scales that Aramis Akhmedov makes for this knife in carbon fiber should have been an option from Benchmade this knife screams I want carbon fiber if you ask me.

No counting for taste I guess, I really like this m390! I put a set of the M4 810 scales on my 810-1401, and now it is perfect!;)

Well, I have some ideas that require a machine shop, but that would make it a big folder grail.:D

Back