Just got a message from Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else just get an e-mail saying that they're close to shipping the LE folders?

Edit: Here's what it said:

We are getting closer to shipping your LE/Folder and need your Telephone number.
Thank you,
Linda
DPx Gear

Shes probably just a really good CS rep, and actually in theory they should be if we are taking this off of RYP's most recent update, and they probably didn't have your number on file. So she probably wanted to give you hope but really needed your number for file :p lol

Have you paid for your LE? Maybe she needs to confirm some information (shipping address confirmed via paypal or something)... that would be my guess.

I have been checking the status on the BF every morning…every two hours…..every night after I got off work….and I start to think am I crazy..:jerkit::D

RYP said SHOW is the real christmas, i would look for them to come out around the dates of that. just my opinion.

i think she wants to ask you out.

i got no similar request,

Well Linda must be two timing because I also got a message asking for my phone number :D

...........or the knives really are getting close :D:eek::D:thumbup:

Don't know where OP is from but seems like maybe it has to do with international shipping

Don't know where OP is from but seems like maybe it has to do with international shipping

I'm in Australia, so it's undoubtedly about international shipping.

Or she's heard the hype and does in fact want to ask me out :cool:

Edit: Just got this message:

Thank you for your information. We required a phone contact number for shipping purposes. We have arranged shipping from Italy.

Regards,

Linda

My personal opinion, no way is it going to get here by SHOT show if it has not left Italy. No I am not mad at RYP nor upset. Just tired and disappointed. Oh well, I keep telling my self its just a knife, lol... NOT! :)

All shipping outside USA was being handle by lion steel. Dpx is shipping inside the states. Maybe that will clear some things up. He also mentioned when he comes back to US from shot show that gunclub members would be getting some goodies. I doubt they ship anything without the knife itself, but I'm just guessing.

Sorry guys but Linda's fancy some inter-racial dating here.:p

I've got the same message.

It's for International shipping with tracking options most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back