Just got the 2016 Kizer catalog. Wow! Link included.

I knew they were collaborating with lots of big names...but didn't expect to see one of my favorites..

The John Gray models look fantastic, especially the GPB1. I'll be forced to pick one of those up when they release. Good grief.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of the GPB1? My Googlefoo is failing.

I really dig John Gray's folders but they are way out of my price range.

Last edited:
Here's the screenshot from the pdf catalog..

tafyEcy.jpg

Unlike the real deal Grays, the huge pivot doesn't act as the overtravel stop...but they look really cool. Love the blade shape and ergonomics.

I'm surprised Kizer News hasn't put up the PDF link to the catalog!

I had sent an email about the Hustler model and when they replied she included the pdf.
I almost didn't open it but I'm glad I did.

I am pleased to see that they have a 2016 catalog.

Kizer is definitely a company to watch.

Please consider posting it for everyone!

OP, how about editing your original post, putting "Kizer" up in the title?

Should attract bunches of attention!

I would literally do anything for one of those john gray knives in a 3 inch blade variety. gotta probably get one anyway, and a roach.... and the ti/carbon fiber gemeter *sigh im addicted*

I would literally do anything for one of those john gray knives in a 3 inch blade variety. gotta probably get one anyway, and a roach.... and the ti/carbon fiber gemeter *sigh im addicted*

When I saw the Roach I immediately thought of my friend matt. Back in our teens that was his mirc/haxer handle. He'd flip over that knife even now.

I'm glad you guys like the new 2016 line-up.

To be honest, we were planning on officially unveiling this as we head out to SHOT this weekend. But since the cat is out of the bag, we'll post the dropbox official link today for all to enjoy.

Kizer.

I'm glad you guys like the new 2016 line-up.

To be honest, we were planning on officially unveiling this as we head out to SHOT this weekend. But since the cat is out of the bag, we'll post the dropbox official link today for all to enjoy.

Kizer.

Haha woops..I had no idea.

It's rare that I get excited over a production knife but I'm already chomping at the bit over the GPB1.

BluegrassBrian:

No worries. This was never meant to be a secret, it's good that everyone is enjoying the new catalog and the 2016 line up.

We are planning some prototypes to be available at SHOT and special editions to make IWA and BLADE more exciting as well.

Thank you.

Kizer

Anyone else notice that the Gemini has a relief cutout for the framelock now? That was a complaint of mine since I got mine...now I kinda want the updated version. I wonder if the RAYLACONICO is still stamped on the top of the spine.

I think the John Gray models have a steel insert which has a built in over travel stop, which would make the pivot stop redundant. I really like the look of the John Gray stuff and the Kyre knives. Very impressive as usual from Kizer!

It's uncommon for a manufacturer to be able to give a date for a product release, but if I knew what the projected or estimated release for the GPB1 is I'd certainly preorder as soon as they showed up.

Back