Just got this in for fitting

leatherman

leathermoderator
Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Steel Heart LE, a mouthful of words but a hand full of knife. The handles are heads and above better and smoother than the original Fusion offerings which had a rather rough finish. This is a refined piece for sure. Look for some nice offerings soon in leather for this one, its worth the effort! :)

NMFSH_zps8f4b725b.jpg

I'll have this one for a short while, but will make lots of good measurements and patterns. One of these days I'll find a good plastic person and get some nice replicas made for these knives.

Will it work for the nmfshcg? Once I get some leather sheaths I will need to decide what to get for it.

Yes, it will work just fine for the CG version, I cant see Busse changing the pattern for them.

The patterns are set and I've cut out the first basic sheath. There's rumor of an open spine sheath in the works as well. :)

Got the basic sheath cut out and ready to dye, shouldn't be much longer! :)

The open spine sheath is getting its final design phases out of the way, I want to stitch this one on the machine so the thinking is a bit different than a hand stitiched one.

Back