Just Order a JK!

About a week ago I came across a post on another forum which had a knife pictured.
You know how you see something and say to yourself, "THAT'S EXACTLY the type I've been looking for!"
It was one of those times. JK Anniversary EDC knife.
Contacted John today and he replied right back. Now I have an order in with exactly what I wanted!
Very professional and prompt communications.
:thumbup:

Agreed about the communications! I've got a knife in too. Due late Oct. last I heard. I can't wait!

Congratulations! Once you get it you will realize that you need another to keep it company and then two won't be enough.............................does it ever end?

Congrats...

Great knife.:thumbup:

Hmmm...I wonder which other forum and poster that was.:confused::D

Details...what scales, blade length etc....

Congrats...

Great knife.:thumbup:

Hmmm...I wonder which other forum and poster that was.:confused::D

Details...what scales, blade length etc....

It was yours, and he wants the same scales, black liners as yours, with a 3" blade. The picture mrbear sent me was one of yours, I think it came from THR.

It was yours, and he wants the same scales, black liners as yours, with a 3" blade. The picture mrbear sent me was one of yours, I think it came from THR.

Cool.:thumbup:

I keep trying to spread the JK love.:D:D

mrbear............

I don't know which photo (or photos) you saw, or sent John.

But this is what it'll look like nice and pretty, fresh from John.

100_0912.jpg

And this in hand one for overall size...

100_0930.jpg

And how nice it rides on the belt..

100_1020.jpg

You made a great choice for your first JK.:thumbup: I have four of John's knives, with one more being my son's. But the Anniversary EDC is by far my favorite. I use it as my every day carry, as well as my woods bumming knife.

Yeah I spotted a post on The High Road.
Exactly what I have been looking for to carry in pocket on duty and off of course. Design really caught my eye.
Nice design and just the right size. I picked up a RAT-3 quite a while back and really like the micarta and the canvas designs.
Problem is now I'm eyeballing a Kephart and the Scout Jr. he makes too.
:D
Also have one in mind that I'd like to have custom done but I'll need to talk to John about that one.

Yeah I want to be able to pocket carry it as well.
I asked John to make a pocket sheath that would hold a fire steel as well.
I can't wait to see what he uses for the pocket sheath.

That is a sweet sheath setup. I had forgotten about those. I like Johns Pocket Kydex sheath, you hardly know they are there. Thin and light.

Back