1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Just ordered a new CS hopefully a new EDC

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by PAknife, Jan 5, 2015.

1. PAknife

PAknife

Jan 1, 2015
    I just ordered a new Cold Steel Mini tuff lite. Is this a decent knife? I paid $17 shipped is that a fair value? Would this make a good option for EDC?

2. Mike Sastre

Mike Sastre Custom Crafted Concealex Sheaths

Mar 23, 1999
    A Mini Tuff Lite for $17 shipped is a steal of a deal. Great little knife that cuts bigger than you'd think. As far as good for EDC, I don't know what or how you use your knives on a daily basis, but it is highly useful knife that won't upset the sheeple when you go to use it. Gave one to my sister who works in an office environment.

3. PAknife

PAknife

Jan 1, 2015
    Opening packages small tasks mostly. I carry 2 knives most of the time was considering this to be a daily user and a larger blade as a last ditch self defense tool if needed.

4. DocT

DocT

Mar 25, 2012
    The actual usable blade is smaller than you think as part of it is taken up by the choil. However, the Mini TL is a neat little slicer. I keep one in my tool box.

5. Freman Bloodglaive

Freman Bloodglaive

Apr 14, 2013
    I carry one every day for general use at work.