Just Ordered My First TNT!

I just ordered my first TNT! I got a large TNT with recurve bladem rectangular opening hole, pocket clip, and holes in the handle. I can't wait to handle it, unforunately the wait is long. This will be my first custom knife, and I am very eager to see what all the hype is about. I am sure I won't be dissapointed.

Erik

At the moment I am guessing around 9 months, but Tom told me it may be less.

Erik

Tom makes a great knife. He also sharpens blades for the woodworking industry in Hawaii and he goes to 7 or 8 shows a year. They are worth the wait. Lightweight and smooth as silk. Tom's knives are my favorite and I am hoping to pick up a couple in Vegas in a couple weeks, I can't wait!

Tom might not post here and toot his own horn, but I've handled a bunch of his knives (and learned a couple of things from him too). Start getting excited. He's going to make a nice knife for you.:D

Don't worry, you won't be disappointed. I handled my first Mayo last weekend at the Indy 1500 show. It was everything I thought it would be and more. This is truly rare, especially the way people build up your hopes and dreams around here!! I can't wait to get mine. Good luck with the wait!

This is truly rare, especially the way people build up your hopes and dreams around here!! I can't wait to get mine. Good luck with the wait!

Na all you have to do is listen to the right people around here. :D

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

OK,OK.....

Tom...is great!....

Tom ..is good!.......

He's the BEST in the neighborhood....

edited for too many smilies.....:p

:( :( :( :( :(

Well its BACK to the bottom of the list for you David! :)

And that check is going to come but your knife might get there via canoe!!! :)

Any more wiseass comments!!! :(

Scott-5 Shows-Vegas, Eugene, Atlanta, Blade Show West, and BACKA.

Thanks for your enthusiasm Erik!!!

Erik -- I hope I can wait too. I just placed an order for a small one. Let's hope Tom takes pitty on us as first time buyers and slips us in quicker.

JT

ObiWan Mayo... his presence is felt greatly within the Force. Under his guidance we will all one day carry the light sabre known as the TNT!!!

:D :p :D :cool: :D :p :D

Congrats Erik :D They are well worth the wait!!

You guys may not be aware of this, but I kinda like Mayo's TNTs:rolleyes:

Back