Just pix of knives

MtgrpYlh.jpg

C9PyP5Yh.jpg

yzg1Xtrh.jpg

FXPS9Uxh.jpg

Last edited:
Just dropped by to take a gander, thanks for delivering Keyopp Keyopp !

Here's a used Military I got in trade, and modded for my own carry and use:
IMG-6128.jpg

As well as a couple kitchen knives in MagnaCut and a stubby chunky tanto monkey I have to finish up for a couple friends:
IMG-6118.jpg

Just dropped by to take a gander, thanks for delivering Keyopp Keyopp !

Here's a used Military I got in trade, and modded for my own carry and use:
IMG-6128.jpg

As well as a couple kitchen knives in MagnaCut and a stubby chunky tanto monkey I have to finish up for a couple friends:
IMG-6118.jpg
David makes the sharpest pokiest fillet knife, my finger and inflatable can attest.

Where's mine?? :)

Thank you for the kind word, and sorry Dergyll Dergyll the MagnaCut blanks the guys have been waiting up to a year for arrived from heat treatment, and I put all ROFR orders on hold until I fill those deposited orders first - with the exception of ROFRs for those guys which I will finish and ship with the knives they have deposits on. That is why your filet knife and the other custom are on hold for the time being.

No worries, only teasing. You made me a 15N20 one, but I was only able to use it for one trip before gifting it away under the influence of alcohol...so it's my own damn fault 😂

Edit: I fish alot and use alot of different fillet knives. This one is my favorite!

Back