Just pix of knives

np6d.jpg

3jxc.jpg

Love that!!! I think I saw that you polished it up? Not sure but is that the Rat that your son that does HVAC left on the roof?

Regardless, its a great lookin knife :thumbup:

Paul
Actually I did clean and fixed my son's knife and gave it back to him, yes, he forgot it in my attic when we're installing my new AC...
He lost already one of those, black handle, I bought the Desert Tan for him but like it so much that I got one for myself... :D
This is it, USPS lost the package and took it a month to get to me, but I got it yesterday, I disassembled it and polished everything to mirror shine ( not visible very good in the pictures).
I did go over the flat surfaces with 800 and 1000 grit stone to take off the machining marks from cutting and so on, then I took it to the polishing wheel and finally got some Flitz on it.
I did strip the paint off the clip, my dilemma now is should I make the screws heads shiny... :D As I said it's my "barbeque" gun... uhh... knife :D
I did put it back together with some Extreme Fluoro Grease on the polished washers and I have to tell you, I cannot quit flipping this knife all day long, I love it...

(I hope I'm not posting same pix over and over again...)
7c7l.jpg

o40d.jpg

ysnm.jpg

Last edited:

Really like your picture ! Especially how the forged area looks like a mirror image of the ridge line... Браво, докарал си я екстра !

Back