Just pix of knives

32820497tg.jpg

The 247 is an awesome looking knife though. Kind of pricey as well.
It sure is a nice looking knife. It just didn’t fit my hand well compared to the Swish. I am glad I had the opportunity to hold and compare the two. Both are beautiful knives no matter what options you choose.

Some of my newer additions...
b1Y5VPc.jpg
kNCbrJw.jpg
I was gonna post a couple CRKs until I saw your Eagle, Phil. Not a knife that shows up a lot, but I absolutely love mine. The slimness makes it just disappear in my pocket, but its broad slabs just snuggle right into my hand for a super grip. I had a bit of trouble with the flipping action when I first got it, but solved it with a little TLC for the Teflon washers and a couple drops of liquid TriFlow. I just love Les George's stuff and really need more. Wilson Combat starburst really floats my boat too and I've got a fair amount of it.

AkFzlB8.jpg

5GY4kRz.jpg

PW8Ai2M.jpg

I was gonna post a couple CRKs until I saw your Eagle, Phil. Not a knife that shows up a lot, but I absolutely love mine. The slimness makes it just disappear in my pocket, but its broad slabs just snuggle right into my hand for a super grip. I had a bit of trouble with the flipping action when I first got it, but solved it with a little TLC for the Teflon washers and a couple drops of liquid TriFlow. I just love Les George's stuff and really need more. Wilson Combat starburst really floats my boat too and I've got a fair amount of it.

AkFzlB8.jpg

5GY4kRz.jpg

PW8Ai2M.jpg
I agree about the Eagle. It carries better than almost all of my other knives, including much smaller ones. I honestly didn’t expect it to be so ideal. And the ESV is such a great small knife. I’ve recently become a huge fan of Les George knives and I’m afraid that I’m going to give in and buy more. Ha

Back