Just pix of knives

pKSG7ko.jpg

I know the title says "just pics of knives"; but it would be nice if folks posted the maker and model so we know what we are looking at.
Rich

Damn six Damascus CRK huh, do you find the Chad Nichols damascus that crk uses holds up better than the stock S35vn?

I know most of us don't really ever use our super Steels the way that they're designed to be used but it seems like you tend to use them more heavily than others.

The vast majority of my m390 and 20cv has really only ever opened presents and broken-down boxes. I do have my users though and I'm just curious if I should mix a Damascus into the user EDC rotation.

I know the title says "just pics of knives"; but it would be nice if folks posted the maker and model so we know what we are looking at.
Rich

If you see a knife you like you can just ask make and model. I think the vast majority of knife nuts know most knives on the market and we don't need a bunch of people listing exactly what model knife they have every single time they post a picture.

When I first started visiting this forum I just scanned pages and Pages after hours and hours Googling different models of knives and that's how I learned.

It would be really annoying to have to post the name of your knife every picture.

Damn six Damascus CRK huh, do you find the Chad Nichols damascus that crk uses holds up better than the stock S35vn?

I know most of us don't really ever use our super Steels the way that they're designed to be used but it seems like you tend to use them more heavily than others.

The vast majority of my m390 and 20cv has really only ever opened presents and broken-down boxes. I do have my users though and I'm just curious if I should mix a Damascus into the user EDC rotation.
For me it’s somewhat hard to tell because I rotate so much. It can get hard to keep up with which knife has been used for what and how often, keeps from having to sharpen as much as well. Some days the knife gets used a ton and some not so much. Today I’ve only stripped two wires and cut one piece of cardboard to make a material list. I like how the Damascus looks worn in and used. I keep a few as just a casual carry and they don’t see much use. It’ll scratch just as easily as anything else. I honestly can’t say if it holds up as well as s35vn but it’s not a noticeable difference either way, to me anyway. I only use CRKs so I really don’t have a lot of other steels to compare off of. I don’t find it lacking tho

Back