K-TUSK in W2 and Orange G10

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Take a look:

(the others are not for sale - just the Orange G10)

All4TUSK.jpg

OAL = 7"
Blade = 3" (5/32" thickness)

Price is $145 shipped ConUS.

Thanks!

I shoot for around 60-61 HR on the W2. It is clay-coated and edge quenched...so the spine is softer.

I got one of these from round 2, and it instantly moved to the front of the line for my EDC. I hardly realize it's in my waistband. Most innovative design for feel and functionality I've come across. I wish I could have gotten the drop point too but was late on the reply (did you get my reply Dan?). But damn I love this little t.u.s.k. I also love the K4 I got from Daniel too, so it was a real toss up, but my new t.u.s.k. has won out as new fav. Thanks Daniel.

I'm strongly interested in this knife but don't have the funds....at the moment.

When a new spot opens up in my EDC line I'll let you know. It is a great looking knife that has to be one of the best blends of form and function I have seen. Keep up the great work!

Thanks guys!

Orange G10 K-TUSK still available...

I probably shouldn't do this since it will make it tougher for me to get more of them but here's the one I got in the mail today! Very comfy and secure grip, it has jumped up near the top of my EDC list! Dan, let me know about that green/black we were talking about the other day.

If this is still available, and it comes with the sheath, I'll take it. Do you take Paypal...?

Thanks,
Bill Koster (no relation that I know of)

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

GG - I do have the green/black G10 available.

peri_pheral - email sent. Thanks!
(nice surname :thumbup: :D )

Daniel-Mine's waiting for me at home. Can't wait to get my mits on it. :D

Back