K-TUSK knives in cocobolo & red liners (3)

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Take a look:

(I have 3 of these up for grabs)

K-TUSK102.jpg

K-TUSK104.jpg

K-TUSK101.jpg

And a pic of it using an In-The-Waistband TekLok clip (included!)

K-TUSK103.jpg

This is the most comfortable carry knife I make (and have ever had, for that matter). I usually forget it's there!

Take one home for $145 shipped ConUS - includes kydex sheath and your choice of regular or IWB TekLok.

Thanks!

Are you eating spinach out of a can like Popeye. That's another awesome knife.

I think that's three in a row! Your SMOKIN hot lately. 2 of 3 sold already.

All 3 are SOLD - thank you, gentlemen! :thumbup:

thanks Daniel,money sent,great looking knife,does look very belt friendly,as well as it looks like it will feel just right in the hand,cant wait to get it and cut
something with
Marc

Daniel, that looks like it would have a very powerful grip in the hand. Very ergonomic in appearance. I like the cocobolo but I'll tell you, make this with micarta or G10 handles and the "tactical" crowd will be all over this so fast you'll get dizzy! :thumbup:
Very nice.

EricO - you got the right idea...:thumbup:....I'm going to make some in Blue/Black G10 - sandblasted for extra grip.

Those are awesome looking knives you have made there. I think EricO was spot on about that too. :thumbup:

Good work :)

That's it! I'm quitting my job! Those were all gone in like 5 minutes. Does this forum have text message alerts? Sign me up for anything Koster lists please.:mad:

got mine,love it,you cant feel it on the belt or when you're sitting,not talking
about the ergonomie of the grip and the finish,great design,i do recomend the tec lok clip,thanks Daniel,keep'em coming
Marc

Back