K9 Dingo - Official Rescue List

Ok.....Dingos are getting ready to roll out today/tomorrow....please take a moment and check to make sure you are paid-in-full. :thumbup:

If you are not marked "paid in full" send me an email (dan at kosterknives dot com) with your paypal transaction ID or date you sent a check/m.o.

This is kind of a new thing for us...we're still trying to figure out how to best keep the books....be patient with me...I will make sure you get yours! :thumbup:

Dan

Dan,
I am Bruce T on the Extras List and I am paid in full as I sent you $217.00 via PayPal on 4-29-08. I emailed you just now with the transaction number and handle choice of Black G10.

ok - I think I've got everybody now...if I missed a payment....please email/PM me with your info/details asap!!!

Dan

Hey Dan,
I emailed you this morning, but my name, Jon McC. from non-numbered list still just says paid, not paid in full. I sent you an email with paypal transaction info. Please let me know if all is squared away.

Also,
what is the signifigance of some names on the list being in bold type and others not, is that to denote handle preference?

Cheers,
Jon

hello dan

im #36, just says paid. a check was sent a while back so i should be paid in full. green handle please. cant waite they look great.

thanks tom m.

There is an error with me. :grumpy: My Dingo is full payed.
I just sent an email to Dan with PayPal transactions details.;)

I'm in bold and it says Paid, number 28 Rhys G. I sent an email to Mr Koster with my paypal unique transaction ID. I paid in full including international shipping on April 30th 2008.
Cheers.

Hey guys,
Thanks for updating my status to "paid in full", that looks much better now:D

Now I'm starting to get really excit......whoops, sorry.. I just drooled all over me keyboard and have to clean it up before my computer shorts out.

Thanks!!!,

Jon:thumbup:

omg omg omg paid in full and knife finished w00t
/me runs around screaming :)

LOL

I think there are several of us behaving JUST like that. :D

I read shipped and .....nearly fell out of my office chair. LOL

more going out today, folks!

Need address info for Rhys G and Les C

Thanks!

Dan

got 'em both - will ship today!