K9 Dingo Progress report and Update

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
As some of you know....progress on the Dingo pretty came to a HALT last week because our tooling could not keep up with the Dingo G10 Handles!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

We ordered more tooling in and GOT BUSY today doing some Major Catch-Up.

Check out Tom Krein doing his masterful rough-shaping on a K9 Dingo. What a PRO! Perfect stance....excellent control...top-of-the-line equipment!!

K9Krein1.jpg

Missing something, perhaps Tom?

Oh yes....the trademark goggles...Now We're Talkin!!!

K9Krein2.jpg

Too bad we could only afford equipment for ONE OF US...:(

Guess we'll make do with what we got....

K9Koster.jpg

Give it up for duct-taped glasses and t-shirt filter!!!

:barf:

:D

Heckuva day today guys...more pics coming as soon as we can stop long enough to take 'em!!!

:thumbup:

Dan

Thanks a bunch for the update guys!!:thumbup: I don't think any of us are going anywhere, but.......you could've just stopped production on the G-10 models and sent out the ones for us Micarta guys!!!;):D

BTW Dan, I'm calling OSHA!!, as soon as my Dingo shows up, that is:cool:

Cheers,
Jonny

Thanks a bunch for the update guys!!:thumbup: I don't think any of us are going anywhere, but.......you could've just stopped production on the G-10 models and sent out the ones for us Micarta guys!!!;):D

BTW Dan, I'm calling OSHA!!, as soon as my Dingo shows up, that is:cool:

Cheers,
Jonny

Problem is we started on the G-10 and then had not tooling for the remaining G-10 and canvas micarta models... yeah we are SMART!! :foot:

Tom

Problem is we started on the G-10 and then had not tooling for the remaining G-10 and canvas micarta models... yeah we are SMART!! :foot:

Tom

LOL Tom, yeah that would make it a bit difficult to get the Micarta done, eh?:eek:

Don't worry bout a thing, I'm still waiting, and I still have a big smile on my face!!:D

Cheers Tom and Dan,
Jonny

Thanks for keeping us up to speed. You guys work hard enough, so don't kill yourselves getting it all done.

Just make sure mine's mailed out first :D

Back