Ka-Bar Customer Service

My first experience with Ka-Bar's customer service was positive. I purchased two Ka-Bar/Becker/Kephart BK62 knives. The first arrived, no issues. BTW, I love the BK62! The 2nd knife arrived and the throat of the sheath was so tight, I knew the rivet would eventually tear out. So, I called Ka-Bar CS and spoke with a very pleasant young lady about replacing the sheath. She asked for the invoice #, it was then I realized I didn't purchase the knife through Ka-Bar, but that company where the mountains smoke. We both had a good laugh and I blamed it on a 'senior moment'. She then said, let me get your information and I'll send you a replacement when we re-stock. Guess what showed up at my door this week? If you said a new BK62 sheath you'd be right. Kudos to Ka-Bar's Customer Service!

b/r

RB

Similar experience here. I called last week because my BK11 sheath had very little retention. Customer service said they'll send an updated sheath. Total call time 1:31!

I had a small issue concerning an order I made directly from KaBar, and a call to them was a very pleasant experience.
The customer service given to me was A+, and therefore, based just on that sole experience, I can highly recommend doing business with them

I meant to post on this thread when it first came out. This means a lot to see this to the folks at KA-BAR. I shared this with them back in February and the smiles said it all. We generally tend to get the other side of the coin and don't always hear about the good. We are not a large company and many of you on this forum and in our community know or have met many of us. It is always nice to have positive human interaction and not the faceless online anonymity that tends to brings negativity (looking at you Facebook and Instagram).

Back