Ka-Bar Photo Scavenger Hunt

Since the Ka-Bar forum is starting to heat up, I thought it would be fun to start up a bit of a game to play. The Becker incarnation of this thread is a fun one to peruse, but the idea of opening it up to great blades like the 1217, Parangatang, Dozier knives, or even the likes of the Swabbie is too much to resist.

The rules are easy. Whomever posts the requested picture makes a request. It can be as detailed or as generic as he or she wishes, but if it is too restrictive the thread could come to a stall.

Shall I kick this off?

Lets see a Ka-Bar and a fire.
IMG_20140926_154644_332_zps497f04f9.jpg

Now, I want to see a Ka-Bar and some Jelly Beans.
IMG_20140309_191703_613_zpse63ea45e.jpg

How about a Ka-Bar with a bottle opener...
IMG_20150317_181902_369_zps5mguewab.jpg

See, it's easy enough. OK, time for my request....

My wife and I are about to start house hunting. I'm ready to get out of the apartment and find a house with a yard. I would like to see a Ka-Bar and your backyard, or more specifically, your grill set-up!

When its cold outside... use what ya got ;) beats buying ice at a gas station!

This is recycled from my post earlier today but it fits...

I'm looking for a photo of a Ka-Bar being sharpened...

I'm not sure this can move forward with the picture not showing...

Sorry Kenash, didn't want this to stall buddy. (Mods: add link to picture uploading here for Kenash maybe?)

I want to see a KABAR and a beloved pet..

Hmmm I hope I didn't cause any offence by stepping in over Kenashs request. I'm beginning to think I may have though. Sorry Kenash..

Oh, how we miss our beloved Polly...sigh...

Ok, I need to see a Ka-Bar and a peanut butter and banana sammich!

Hey, watch the hair man. Whoa momma, Pricilla, tell the Col. to bring me some more Demerol...thankyouverymuch...

Hmmm I hope I didn't cause any offence by stepping in over Kenashs request. I'm beginning to think I may have though. Sorry Kenash..

Naw, you did good man, and that's a badass blade! I have the Taiwan version and love to hold it and close my eyes and dream of post apocalyptic times...ahhh, one can dream, eh?

C'mon man, peanut butter and banana Sammy aint hard...
I'll settle for peanut butter and jelly....
That kills my whole Elvis thing tho...

C'mon man, peanut butter and banana Sammy aint hard...
I'll settle for peanut butter and jelly....
That kills my whole Elvis thing tho...

If nobody gets this before tomarrow morning I'll have it done then. Gotta go to store. Will probably make it on the walk back.:D

I have 2 problems with this one -

first - no bananas :D

second - I like both, but WHY ruin good peanut butter or bananas by combining them - YUCK!!!! :D

Back