KA-BAR Videos

I have to admit they are bad ass. Probably my new favorite KA-BAR until I find a new favorite KA-BAR.

Don't let Sideshowbob8 fool you with his chicanery ... PS - Your (Moose and Sideshowbob8) profile pictures are too similar. If I am scrolling quick like I can't tell who the snarky comments are coming from.

-OKB

How dare you compare my sleek and stealthy Antalope to Moose's moose. Plus I have had mine for at least 3 years so Moose copied me because I am probably the coolest guy in this specific post.

How dare you compare my sleek and stealthy Antalope to Moose's moose. Plus I have had mine for at least 3 years so Moose copied me because I am probably the coolest guy in this specific post.

Ahem........gettin' deep in here.

Glad I got my welly's on.

Coolest guy in here.

until I find a new favorite KA-BAR.

SSB,
You mean steal one from my desk.

Remember: I'm tougher than Chuck Norris because behind my beard is a chin.

Toooj

Remember: I'm tougher than Chuck Norris because behind my beard is a chin.

that's a beard? i thought it was dried blood :)

it's funny how moose went from a zombie knife hater to a lover... oh my yes.

that's a beard? i thought it was dried blood :)

it's funny how moose went from a zombie knife hater to a lover... oh my yes.

They all come around eventually. As for stealing from your desk Tooj, I find that comical since you have no proof. You work with OKB and you blame SSB. Hahahahahaha. I don't need to steal them. They come find me.

ssb must be truly thin and lithe to get through those air vents :)

i heard tell he was stuck in one for days, but managed to live off of pizza crusts he found on the way in.

That was not a fun experience. My dust allergies almost made me reveal my hiding spot but alas, I used my ninja training from master tsujimoto to beat him at his own game. Humbling day when the student becomes the master.

SSBob,

You haven't learned the double rascally dog bites the carp death touch throat kick yet so beware.
The Master never teaches everything to the student

Toooj Tsujimoto

Drats . I have been fooled into a false sense of confidence. I will resort to old tactics then. I have your prototype. I have your prototype. Nah nah nah boo boo. Mmmuuuuuuuhahahaha.

there's no prototype until there's a picture of the prototype stabbed into a lunchtime burger or steak or such :) and posted here.

yeah. so there :D

Back