Ka_bar or a knock off?

I think that's one of their International(a.k.a. China made) models. If it is then it's a Kabar alright. I'll look into it.

It looks like one of the "infamous" kabar international line of knives. Made in China of course!!! The only difference between these and the other chinese knockoffs is that kabar is putting their name on them!!!

I always thought Ka-Bar made nice knives ! I guess I was wrong , How could they put the name ka-bar on a knife like this . I swear the flea market $6 speials are just as good.The blade came lose like within a hour or so of opening it. The finger stud on the blade fell off .And the lock goes so far over to the right it slips inside the frame of the knife.I had to take a screw driver to get it unjamed . Well I cant say I will be buying another ka-bar for a while . Live and Learn I guess :(

These Kabar international knives are just like the $6 knockoffs!! The only difference is your getting the name. It seems that they've found a way to make money the other way (cheap cutlery). Its pretty dssapppointing when you think about it.

Back