• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Kapara,Yojimbo and Quiet Carey Waypoint

I'm editing this include a new in box Quiet Carry Qaypoint with Blue G10 scales. Am looking for something higher dollar like Vero, Chris Reeves etc.
I have the following I’d like to trade for an as new in box Mictotech Ultratech. Not sure of configuration. What have you got?
First is as new in box Kapara with the following mods. Has the Alistair Phillips true red back spacer, a titanium clip and a sharpening choil. Box and all paperwork. Smooth action, great lock up and centered blade. Do not have factory backspacer or clip. $165 value shipped.

Next is an excellent condition in box Yojimbo. Has MDX bronze deep carry clip and factory clip. The screws and stand offs have been heat anodized bronze. Will also include some green micarta scales. Cut some paper and cardboard but never carried.
Let me know what you’ve got. I’ll be glad to email or text any pictures you might want.

Last edited:
Will sell Kapara for $150 shipped, Yojimbo for $130 shipped and the Waypoint for $200 shipped.
PayPal G&S. F8rst I'll take it gets it.

Back