Kapara?

I'm not that crazy about the G10, but 20CV is a very welcome upgrade. I'm going to try to score one once they drop. They may be around indefinitely or they may sell out in minutes.

I’ve been really interested in the Spyderco Kapara. Does anyone have any personal experience with it? Is it worth it?

I don’t have any kind of limitless budget, but I would have gladly paid 50% more than retail for my Kapara. It’s a special knife. Spectacular design and finishing detail. Total deal IMHO.

Decided to give it a shot as well. If I like it, will probably swap out the scales though. Dig the CF on the original.

I had the pre CQI Kapara and as expected, I loved the design but the action was not very good. I sold it and waited to see what was coming on the horizon. I picked up the DLT exclusive today, I have a custom back spacer and scales coming for it. I cant wait!

I had the pre CQI Kapara and as expected, I loved the design but the action was not very good. I sold it and waited to see what was coming on the horizon. I picked up the DLT exclusive today, I have a custom back spacer and scales coming for it. I cant wait!
Where did you get the scales from?

I've owned my Kapara for well over a year. I like it a lot. In my eyes, it's a thing of beauty, from the almost perfect CF to the design of the blade and lock. I happen to like s30v for my uses. It sharpens easily on my water stones and keeps an edge for a reasonable length of time. If the steel is good enough for my pm2 it's good enough for this gent knife. I will always keep it.

I've owned my Kapara for well over a year. I like it a lot. In my eyes, it's a thing of beauty, from the almost perfect CF to the design of the blade and lock. I happen to like s30v for my uses. It sharpens easily on my water stones and keeps an edge for a reasonable length of time. If the steel is good enough for my pm2 it's good enough for this gent knife. I will always keep it.
My daily knife is s30v and I have more than a few folders in s30v or s35vn, and they work great, which is why I wanted something different for this knife. Glad to know you like the kapara, first time I saw a picture of I thought it was a very striking design.

I ordered one of the DLT exclusives. I don't really know if I'll be able to get past the G10 scales, but the 20CV steel was too good to pass up. I guess I should look into aftermarket scales.

just picked up the grey 20cv kapara...it just kicked the zdp189 endura out of my pocket....this is a seriously nice knife

Dept_13_knives on IG. They do amazing work
Waiting for my natural canvas micarta and carbon fiber/brass backspacer from him! I have 3 Kapara’s and looking for more.. for me the knife melts into my hand in every way and my favorite spyderco currently.. great to see the Kapara love on here!

Back