• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KC Gray Squeegee custom folder

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
For sale is this like new KC Graya Squeegee in CPM-154 with some really nice unique scale: Raffir Noble. Liners are hammered texture and appear as copper or possibly Ti that is colored to look like copper, I am not sure but they add a nice touch.

Blade is centered, lockup is mid/early. Looks to be a hand rubbed satin finish on the blade. New minimal light marks on the clip. OAL is 6.5in and blade length is 2 3/4in long.

Really nice smaller carry knife. Comes with pouch and cert. card showing "birthdate" of 3/20.

Hard to photograph outside today, lots of reflection and grey lighting to work with. Hope they give an idea of scale dynamics. Some small mist/rain drops on knife that were dried off after photos.

I purchased this from Fort Henry Knives for much more than my asking...

Price TYD via Paypal goods CONUS: $300

Eb3Q9E4.jpg

Click link below for more images:

https://imgur.com/a/Gejikg4

*keep thread clean, no comments, direct all comments and questions to me via PM - thanks!*

My small print: Buyer must be 18yrs of age or greater. Know your state's knife laws prior to purchasing. I take no responsibility once knife ships from my location- USA. CONUS shipping only. Payment via Paypal regular goods from a verified shipping address user only please. I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose regardless of order of "I'll take it" and "seconds". Ify buyers are skipped. No trades at this time. Please ask any/all questions in PM or email, thanks for looking!

Back