• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

keeping brad duncan's bad rep alive

i'm writing to keep brad duncan's ripping off rep alive and well. i'm sure most of you know about how he is straight up stealing $$$ from customers who foolishly trusted him.he got me for $275.00 which was a deposit for one of his aftershock models.he goes and posts a big apologetic song and dance of how sorry he is to all those he has burned and at the same time, he is making new knives for dealers and shows he still attends.i don't know about where he comes from, but where i'm from "talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words."he should be making things right before he does anything else, as any decent business man should.it all comes down to him being a thief and also one with no conscience. i know he will see this post and is probably laughing.just remember, what goes around, comes around"...

Sorry, but anyone who buys a Duncan from Brad direct is simply making a non-refundable contribution to the Duncan family. Brad's a crook and that's how he feeds his family. Duncan steals from anyone and everyone he can and when caught spews his typical horse poop; I am sorry, so sorry, I will get you a knife, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

If you want a Duncan, buy it from a Dealer only. If you are a true knifeknut however please buy a knife from the 99.999% of the HONEST Makers out there and let the crooks starve.

So sorry to here about your troubles. Hate to post a thread of another forum on here but, It is a great read on what Brad Duncan is all about. Post #82 states it all. (It is from Three Little Indians Custom Knives Shop). Duncan seams to like the fact he has a bad rep and that it creates more interest in his knives. http://www.customknivesandguns.com/ckgforums/showthread.php?t=12318&page=7&highlight=BRAD+DUNCAN
Soon he will burn all of his bridges, and the last few knife shops that sell his knives will stop carrying his knives. Hopefully one day things will catch up to this thief.:thumbdn:

A heads up, gang;

I'll allow the link to the CK&G website.

We have a friendly relationship with those folks, and the more feedback that is available on Duncan the better our members here can be informed before deciding to deal with him.

Brad has put himself into the same category as makers like Allen Blade, Jack Crain, Dale Reif and Steve Corkum.

i can still hear brads voice telling me "oh you can trust me on the deposit" & if i hadnt followed rule #1 (never pay up front for knives) no telling how it woulda turned out.

again, never ever pay up front, never, a legit 'smith wont ask anyway.

with all the great honest 'smiths around no reason to deal with riff-raff like duncan anyway, theres nothing special about anything he makes and his F&F varied from knife to knife a lot too.

i can also remember brad apologising for his brother (or whatever he is) ripping off folks too, i suppose the proverbial apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

if folks quit buying his knives i bet the online dealers quit fooling with him soon enuff.

i wouldnt have anything with the word 'duncan' on it, well maybe a yoyo.

Back